Police Clearance Certificate
Police clearance certificate is issued by self-appeal with his/her ID to prove identity.
Application is sent by the Embassy via the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan to the Main Operations & Statistics Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Azerbaijan (MIA). After the appropriate examination the certificate is received at the Embassy to be submitted to the applicant. The processing takes up to two months from the date of submission of documents.
- Filled in APPLICATION LETTER adressed to MIA and the Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan signed by applicant (containing full name, father's name, date and place of birth, nationality, residential address, also serial number, date and authority which has issued the passport, preferably with detailed info about the dates of residence, the purpose of the visit to the Republic of Azerbaijan) with a request to obtain a police clearance;
- A copy and original (just for appeal) of a passport;
- payment receipt of CONSULAR FEE to the BANK ACCOUNT of the Embassy for processing the document;
- In case of existence to submit copies of Azerbaijani visas and if any, work or stay permit in Azerbaijan;
- a notarised authorization letter (from relevant authorities of the Republic of Azerbaijan or approved by the consular sections of ministries of foreign affairs of the states Embassy is accredited to) if documents cannot be submitted by applicant;
- applications for the persons under the age of 18, also persons in the custody or under guardianship are to be submitted by their parents or legal representatives duly authorised.